High School Summer Camp: July 14-18, 2020
Important Note: We realize that group meetings have been discouraged due to the virus. We encourage you to register now anyway, expecting that these restrictions will be lifted before our camps begin. Please register now, risk free, and your deposit or payment will not be due until the guidelines are lifted. Thank you for your help and understanding - this helps us a LOT in our planning and staffing!
All Kids who have completed 8th Grade or just finished 12th Grade.
Camp starts at 3 PM, and ends at 11 AM.
Links & Information:
• Staff & Volunteer Application
• What to Bring
• Rules and Release of Liability
• Staff Information
• Notes to Parents
Registration & Payment
This is a high energy program, full of Bible lessons, arts, crafts, games, and other activities. We have high quality counselors, excellent cooks, and amazing activities and Bible Studies. You won't want to miss it!
- Cost: $180 per camper.
- Late Registration: $200 after June 1.
- Deposit: $90 deposit required.
- Full payment required before the start date of camp.
- At Camp we accept cash, check, and money orders.
- Make checks payable to "SCSC."
- Online registrations may be completed with a credit card.
- Don't forget to bring a little extra to spend in the camp store. We suggest $20.
- Ask about our Family price - pay for 3 campers and additional siblings are free.